My Blogger consists of a general news in which I upload articles from all types of news including science, technology, education, crime, how-to, business, health, lifestyle and fashion.

New User Gifts

Tiger Woods hopes to play golf again, but says return to top is not a 'realistic expectation'



Tiger Woods says he hopes to play golf again, just not very often, and doesn't see himself reaching the top of the game again because "I don't think that's a real expectation from me."

He says he can see himself picking a few tournaments to play in, but not full-time programmes.

His extensive video interview with Golf Digest, with which he has a financial relationship, was published Monday ahead of his first press conference since his right leg was badly damaged in February. 23 car accident in Los Angeles suburb.

Woods is the tournament host for the Hero World Challenge.

The 15-time major champion raised hopes of another comeback when Woods posted a three-second video of him hitting a small barbell with the message "making progress."

It didn't sound like a comeback was just around the corner.

"I have yet to go," he said. "I'm not even halfway there. I have so much more muscle growth and nerve development that I have to do in my leg. At the same time, as you know, I've had five previous operations. So I'm having to deal with it." So as the leg gets stronger, sometimes the back can lift up."

Woods was recovering from another back procedure earlier in the year when he drove his SUV over a median and it hit a steep hill on a winding, sweeping road en route to a television shoot at a golf course in a Los Angeles suburb. fell down from ,

Doctors said he shattered the bones of the tibia and fibula in his right leg in several places. He was immobilized by a rod in the tibia. A combination of screws and pins was used to immobilize additional injuries to the ankle and foot.

He last played in the PNC Championship with his son Charlie, and was followed by a fifth back procedure that kept him out of the early part of the year before the accident.

Woods has already made a remarkable comeback, winning the Masters in 2019 after fusion surgery, his fourth on his lower back. He later won the Zozo Championship in Japan for his 82nd career win on the PGA Tour, tying Sam Snead for the all-time record.

"I don't have to compete and play against the best players in the world to live a great life. After my back fusion, I had to climb Mt. Everest one more time. I had to do it, and I did. This Bar, I don't think I'll have the body to climb Mt. Everest, and that's fine. I can still participate in a game of golf. I still can, if my foot recovers, Even then I can click on a tournament here or there.

"But as far as climbing the mountain again and reaching the top, I don't think that's a real expectation from me."

Woods is to be inducted into the World Golf Hall of Fame in March. The Masters is the first full week of April. Woods had no timetable, only that the recovery was proceeding faster than he wished.

He said that he can imagine a career like Ben Hogan after his fatal car accident. Hogan played a limited program, although he still dominated the majors, winning all three he played in 1953.

"I think something that's realistic is playing on tour one day - never full time again - but pick and choose just like Mr. Hogan did. Pick and choose a few events a year and you play around that. are,” he said.

"I guess I'll have to play it that way from now on," he said. "It's an unfortunate reality, but it's my reality. And I understand it, and I accept it."

submit to reddit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

alibaba

web

amazon

Followers

Website Search

Tweet Corornavirus

Please Subscribe My Chennal

Sub Ki News

 
‎Sub Ki News سب کی نیوز‎
Public group · 1 member
Join Group
 
Nasrullah Nasir . Powered by Blogger.

live track

Brave Girl

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Chapter 8. ILLUSTRATOR Shape Builder & Pathfinder-1

Chapter 10. Illustrator Drawing & Refining Paths-1

Labels

Blog Archive